Monday, January 10, 2011

Orange Leads Hosted Blogs Still Down


I am sad to report the Orange Leads hosted blogs are still down. Timothy L. Drobnick Sr. has told me via skype that the blogs were putting a huge drag on his servers and that he is switching to new servers.

Since the Orange Leads hosted blogs have been down for several weeks now, I have also decided to switch servers and go back to using blogspot for my Orange Leads News blog. Unfortunately the news as of late has not been good.

I know from monitoring your posts in chat that it has been frustrating for many of you who use orange leads to suddenly be locked out of your blog after putting months or even a couple of years, as in my case, into building a solid following for your blog. There are other ongoing issues as well, most notably the leads with phone numbers are missing the last digit, rendering them virtually useless.

I am hopeful that Timothy L. Drobnick Sr. will step up to the plate and handle these issues. I am extremely puzzled as to why he has not done so already.

It will take a little time to get this Orange Leads News blogspot blog up to speed again. I will do my best to bring you objective updates about Orange Leads as well as useful related information

1 comment:

  1. Please note I am in the process of fixing broken links on this blog due to the Orange Leads sever issues.

    ReplyDelete